One of the most common questions I get in regard to senior sessions is, What do I wear?
There is no magic formula to picking out a right outfit but the biggest advice that I can give is to be you.
Sometimes that means a casual tee-shirt and jeans and sometimes that means a Free People dress and heels. Sometimes that means a few shots in your high school athletic jersey or a cute button down romper.
Your senior pictures are capturing you in this fun stage of life, let it be shown!
Here are some tips and ideas when digging through your closet or raiding the department store :)
Pick out something that you are comfortable in. I don’t want you to be constantly worrying if the dress is too short or the shirt is pulling too tight on you. You should feel like a superstar in whatever outfit you choose ⭐️
2. Similarly, wear something that flaunts what you love the most about yourself. Got killer legs? Rock that dress and heels. Have the most beautiful Rapunzel hair in all the land? Let it flow! Got that Beyonce hourglass figure? Show it off!
3. In regards to makeup, the more the merrier! The camera takes off half the makeup you put on so if you do your own makeup put on more than you usually do. And don’t forget some lip color (whether lip gloss or lipstick!)
4. Bring a bag full accessories if you wish! A fun pair of sunglass, some hipsters hats, your puppy or anything your heart desires!
5. Shy away from tiny patterns, as they sometimes show up a little distorted on the camera. Aim for florals, plain colors, larger prints.
6. The absolute best thing you can bring is yourself. Full of life, love and light!
And I will leave you with some more style inspiration ⭐️