Where to even begin with this day?
I guess I will share a few highlights...
1. Kelly got married on the farm (Green Door Gourmet) that she works at. How adorable is that?
2. Griffin and Kelly song choices were on point! They choose"La Vie En Rose" by Louis Armstrong as their first dance - one of my all time favorites. To cap off the evening with a last dance (something I have never experienced before that was so sweet) they danced to Ben Rectors "Forever Like That."
3. The golden hour portraits were done next to the kale field that Kelly planted <3
4. My friend Daniel lead worship with my favorite hymm of all time... Come Thou Fount
5. The florals from the farm were INCREDIBLE. From the arbor to the bouquet and boutonnieres, everything was stunning and so fresh!
6. And did I mention the fact that I went to Lipscomb with both of these sweet souls?
Check out a few peeks below (: